We’ve updated the Pack events calendar. You can download it by clicking =>
2014 – 2015 Pack 250 Scout Activity Calendar Feb
Our mother son dance is January 31st. Below is the invite as well as the sign up link.
Scouts and their Mothers are invited to enjoy an evening of dancing and dinner together.
Saturday January 31 at Grace Presbyterian Church
Arrival and pictures at 6:00 pm
Dinner served at 6:30 with dancing to follow
Moms come in your best attire and enjoy a date night with your son.
All scouts should be in full uniforms.
Our Pinewood Derby is this Saturday January 24th starting at 8:30am. Attached are the rules
2015 Pinewood Derby Rules –
Below is the schedule.
The Crew will be providing refreshments again this year.
PINEWOOD DERBY – 2015
Friday, January 23rd
- 5:00 – 5:30 pm Volunteer Training Orientation
- 6:00 pm volunteers will begin live training during practice with their scout if track set up is completed.
- 6:30 – 8:00 pm Practice Race (test weigh your cars, practice on tracks)
Saturday, January 24th
- 8:30 am – 9:30 am Registration. (Must be in line no later than 9:15 to qualify.)
- As part of the registration process, each car will be
- Measured to verify length (each car must fit in box). A sticker will be applied to confirm eligibility
- Weighed on official race scale (max weight is 5 oz.)
- Entered in Computer with Scout Name and Den number
- Crew 250 Snack Shack will have breakfast and lunch items available for purchase throughout the day.
- 9:30 am – 10:00 am Judging
- Local Celebrity Judge will determine 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place “Best Design” and briefly speak to the boys about
- CubScouts will vote on “Cubs Choice” (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place)
- 9:30 – 10:00 am Turn-in Medical Forms
- 10:00 am – Official Start of Race
- Cubs will race in the following order:
- Webelos I
- Webelos II
- Den and Pack races will be double elimination with medals awarded to Den 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers and
overall speed trophies to the Pack 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers.
- The top 3 winners from each den will move on to the Pack races.
- Pack races will begin after a short intermission to award Den Medals, Design trophies and Cub’s Choice trophies.
2015 pinewood derby schedule
The entire race should be completed by 3 pm.
Key Dates! The sale starts on Saturday, September 20. You may NOT start selling before this date. Remember, a Scout is trustworthy!
Show & Deliver Pick-Up: Friday, Sept 19 Grace Church Parking Lot 4:30-6:30 pm
Popcorn Return: Wednesday, Oct 22, Minnich House NO returns after this date
Sale Ends & Turn In: Sunday, Oct 26 Grace Church
Take Order Pickup: Saturday, Nov 15
Questions or comments, check out your popcorn packets or email us at PopcornPack250@gmail.com
Program Info Downloads
2014 Popcorn Kickoff
CBH – fill it up flyer
600 Club Flyer
2014 Parent Instructions
2014 Prize List
2014 Take Order Form
Thank you Cards
Its here! Please find the 2014-2015 calendar attached. Lets have a great year!
2014 – 2015 Pack 250 Scout Activity Calendar
Yours in Scouting,
CubMaster Pack 250